Who We Are:
Commerx is a Calgary-based strategic consulting and technology firm offering clients a wide range of online services – digital strategy, web design and development, social media marketing, mobile integration, IT services. We pride ourselves on working with our clients to identify precisely what their end goal is and delivering the appropriate digital solutions to meet their specific strategic needs.
What We’re Looking For:
The perfect candidate tackles a range of duties such as strategic thought in website redesign, sales to existing clients and new clients, digital marketing campaigns, I.T. Solutions, and digital brand development.
This full-time position requires strong communications skills and confidence, experience in selling and delivering services within corporations and institutions, and understanding of the principles of direct marketing and how they are applied over the Internet.
- 1+ years experience in a professional services field (such as public relations or marketing strategy consulting), client services, sales and marketing, or a related area of responsibility. Candidates with directly relevant program development and client relationship management experience in a professional services field will be preferred
- Experience selling and/or delivering Internet-based marketing programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Attention to detail
- Some technical experience with Web technologies, content management systems, etc. (or the necessary facility and willingness to learn)
- Sales Support. Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of client accounts on a long-term or short-term basis, marshaling resources from within and outside Commerx.
- Write and Create proposals and Work Authorizations for existing clients
- Outbound sales calls and followups.
- Program and project management. The position involves significant program and project leadership responsibilities, including planning and scheduling, cost estimating, and delivery management.
- Delivery. Develop strategies that address client objectives; develop tactics that further those strategies; and develop action-oriented planning and working documents and other communications that express those strategic and tactical ideas clearly and convincingly. Write and produce client-facing proposals and memoranda, presentations, strategic plans, and other materials, both independently and in collaboration with other Commerx employees and representatives.
- Customer Support. Provide support in targeting, pursuing, and closing engagements with corporate, institutional, political, and nonprofit association clients. This will be done by presenting the capabilities of Commerx accurately and compellingly to help make the case for retaining Commerx.
How to connect the dots:
If you feel you have the talent, passion and drive that we’re looking for and want to join a team that’s all about harnessing the power of the full digital realm, then please get in touch with us and submit your resume. We want to hear from you.
We appreciate all interested candidates, but please note that only those meeting the criteria of the job description will be contacted.