Fiber Optics Installations & Design
Commerx uses foresight and care to perform all Fiber-optic cable installations in order to secure maximum cable performance while following industry Installation guidelines.
Design and Installation
Commerx has the experience needed to design and build ISP and OSP FTTx networks. Let us show you the difference Commerx can make on your next project.
- System architecture and design.
- System backbone design.
- IP Address planning and Common Gateway Interface (CGI).
- Network design for the Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3 networks.
- Network Operations Centre (NOC) system planning and design.
- Procurement service.
- Project procurement implementation.
- Professional engineering services
- Directional drilling
- Pulling/blowing fiber
- Vault installations
- Pedestal installation
- Junction boxes
- FDH cabinet installation on a concrete pad or vault
- Self-support cable
- Strand and lash
- Tree trimming
- Pole FDH installation
- Make ready communications/power
- Mechanical and fusion
- FOSC preparation
- Total system OTDR testing
Residential and Commercial Drops
- Buried & aerial drops
- NID installation
- Modem and router installation
Have an inquiry? Lets discuss.
Frequently Asked QuestionsRead
Bridging the Gap: The Crucial Impo...Read