Commerx Self-care includes drill-down analytics, business reporting, account linking and account hierarchies, messaging, and profile maintenance including “Buddy” lists and Friends & Family. Commerx has been offering Self Care services to Telecommunications companies for over 13 years.
Secure Online Portal
Self Care application used by Telecommunications providers to allow their customers a secure online portal to view and analyze their fixed line and mobile invoices and usage.
Our initial offering, E-bill, was used by both Wireline and Mobile service providers in Canada and the United States to display invoice and charge information to both consumer and business customers.
The existing E-bill application services customers in multiple languages and provides full service account management such as the basics of password resets to the complexity of business hierarchies and analytical reporting. Customers employing E-bill have various core billing systems and provide Commerx with the necessary charge and invoice information each month to display A/R activities to their customers.
Previous E-bill/Self-care projects include:
- Northwest Tel – fixed line services for business & consumers
- Telus Quebec – fixed line services for consumers – one of the original E-Bill customers, last enhancement deployed in October 2014
- Northwest Tel Mobility (NMI) – mobility services for business & consumers
- Carolina West Wireless– mobility services for business & consumers
- Virgin Mobile Canada – mobility services for business & consumers
- MTS – mobility services for business
- Sasktel – mobility services for business
- Aliant Mobility – mobility services for consumers
How can we help?
Commerx BRM migrated SaskTel from a legacy platform on to the current BRM based platform.